CPS9901 is suitable for -196 ° C ultra-low temperature working conditions. The products are widely used for valve packing in LNG, LPG, air separation and other low temperature environments. The dish-shaped structure and low temperature resistant materials make this kind of filler maintain excellent sealing performance in ultra-low temperature environment applications.
•The product is resistant to low temperatures and temperature changes to meet the needs of ultra-low temperature impact
•Softened by special materials to ensure compensating properties at low temperatures
•It can automatically compensate for stress attenuation due to changes in operating conditions
•Suitable for stuffing box sealing of ultra-low temperature (-196°C) valves
Suitable for LNG, LPG, LEG, liquefied air and other ultra-low temperature media.
In industrial fluid equipment, the valve is one of the most commonly used components, and its sealing performance is related to production safety and environmental health. Low friction, low fugitive, long life, multi-stroke has become the development trend of valves. CPS9902 is our high-performance valve packing tailored for the manufacture of high-end valves in the petroleum and chemical industries.
•Excellent compression compensation compared to flat ring structure
• Low torque
• Excellent reciprocating life
• Outstanding thermal shock resistance
•API 622 Certification approved (leakage rate less than 30PPMV)
Suitable for a variety of chemicals, gases, oils, seawater and steam and other dynamic and static operation packing seals, especially for regulating valves with frequent opening and high sealing requirements.
CPS9903 is a valve stem filler suitable for high temperature and high pressure conditions. It uses oxidation resistant graphite as the base material, which has a longer service life and sealing reliability under high temperature steam.
• Large scale, high purity, low harmful element graphite as the basic material
• Low burn loss (less than 4% loss per hour at 670 ° C) meets the top requirements of Shell oil
• Outer braided wire graphite ring has higher compression resistance
• Reliable leakage rate control, in compliance with the most stringent non-organized emissions requirements in Europe
• TA-Luft Certification approved
Suitable for valve stem sealing under high temperature medium environment such as supercritical steam, especially valve stem with frequent reciprocating movement
CPS9904 meets the highest leakage level in the valve industry. The specially constructed nickel wire reinforced graphite ring as top and bottom ring has excellent pressure resistance and cleaning functions. The high-purity dish-shaped graphite ring used as middle rings can achieve high efficiency sealing properties under low precondition.
• Low torque, high compensation；
• Graphite substrate has been treated with impervious reinforcement to improve the sealing reliability.；
• Adapt to frequent fluctuations in temperature and pressure；
• Meets the requirements for low leakage of ISO15848-1A valves；
for a variety of chemical, gas, oil and seawater and steam and other
media dynamic and static packing seals, products can meet the valve
IS015848 certification of low leakage requirements.